Terms and conditions
§ 1 Strony transakcji – Parties to a transaction
- A buyer has to be a natural person or a corporate person or an organizational entity without juridical personality.
- The owner of the online shop www.MOTOHURT.com is:
www.Motohurt.com S.C. etc.
§ 2 Shop offer
- All prices are given in Polish zlotys (PLN) and include VAT
- All tyres sold by the shop come from current production and are genuine products, distributed directly by manufacturers and are covered by the manufacturer’s guarantee.
- Genuine tyres are those not older than 36 months from the date of production according to Polish Standard PN-C-94300-7:1997P Tyres. Packing, storage and transport.
- The information given in §2 section 3 of this statute does not apply to products described otherwise.
- Products offered by the shop come from prestigious manufactures and their specifications derive from materials published by the manufacturers.
- Some of the products offered may not be available at the time, as the buyer shall be informed by an employee of the MOTOHURT.com store.
§ 3 Placing and execution of orders
- Orders may be placed via the online store www.MOTOHURT.com by completing the interactive form.
- To place an order through the online store add the selected item to your shopping basket and follow the instructions displayed on the shop’s website.
- The buyer is obliged to provide correct and up-to-date contact details. Lack of valid data may prevent the order from being processed.
- After placing an order the buyer receives:
- Automatic e-mail confirmation of placing an order including all relevant terms of transaction
- Information by e-mail or telephone, confirming the acceptance of the order for execution or cancelling it due to lack of ordered goods – within 2-4 business days
- The buyer receives e-mails with information about changes of order status.
- If ascertained any incompatibility within the information referred to in §3 section 4a, the buyer is requested to contact the seller by telephone or e-mail in order to amend the variance.
- It is possible to modify the content of the order unless the goods have yet been sent. The buyer shall contact the seller by telephone or e-mail in order to do it.
- If it is impossible to confirm the order within 3 business days due to incorrect contact details, it will be cancelled.
- As for instalment payments, the execution of the order occurs after the buyer receives a positive credit decision. In case of a negative credit decision the buyer may change the payment method or cancel the order.
§ 4 Forms of payment
- The seller shall make available the following payment methods:
- Cash On Delivery
- by electronic transfer to the bank account indicated by the seller
- via the Tpay billing service
§ 5 Delivery cost
- The buyer covers the cost of delivery if they pay in cash on delivery.
- The seller delivers the merchandise through the DPD courier only on the territory of Poland.
- Shipping cost:
- Cash On Delivery (1-4 items) – 35 PLN
- prepayment by electronic transfer to the bank account indicated by the seller (1-4 items) – free of charge
- prepayment via Tpay billing service – free of charge
- Receiving the goods the buyer is obliged to check whether the parcel (or the outer package) has not been damaged during transit. Any complaints shall be considered only provided that complaint protocol is written in the presence of a courier employee.
- Parcels are delivered between 9 am and 5 pm, within 1-3 days since the date of confirmation of shipment. This term may be extended whereof the buyer shall be informed.
§ 6 Guarantee
- Each product offered has the manufacturer’s guarantee.
- The basis for placing a complaint is possessing a proof of purchase (receipt or invoice).
- Any technical problems are resolved at service facilities on Polish territory, authorized by the manufacturer / importer, whose addresses are on the warranty card and / or on the manufacturer / importer's website.
§ 7 Complaints
- The seller is liable to the buyer for defects of the merchandize sold.
- Complaints related to nonconformity of the goods with the sales contract can be submitted by email to: email@example.com.
- Placing a complaint the buyer is recommended to provide contact details, exact description of the cause of the complaint and claims against the seller, as well as attaching the sales document or its photocopy.
- A complaint filed by a non-consumer buyer will not be considered without a sales document attached.
§ 8 Confidentiality of personal data
- Providing personal data is indispensable to enable fulfilment of an order.
- Personal data shall be processed only for the purpose of handling and realisation of the order.
- The buyer, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection, has the right to inspect their personal data, correct them and the possibility of removal.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, however, their non-disclosure results in impossibility of processing an order.
§ 9 Withdrawal from the contract
- A buyer with the status of a consumer may withdraw from the contract of sale of goods without giving any reason by making a relevant written statement within 14 days from the date of delivery reception. The buyer is not entitled to this right in the following cases:
- if the provision of services has commenced, with the consent of the buyer, before the expiry of that 14-day period
- regarding audio and visual recordings and computer programs stored on media, if their original packaging has been removed
- contracts for services for which the price or remuneration depends exclusively on price trends on the financial market
- services of the characteristics specified by the buyer in their order or closely associated with their person
- services which due to their nature cannot be returned or whose subject is perishable
- delivery of the press
- services in the field of games and betting
- To comply with the deadline it is enough to send a statement before its expiry.
- In case of exercising the right to withdraw from the contract the buyer is obliged to return the product promptly, within 14-day period, to the following address:
- The product should be returned in its unaltered state. The buyer shall be charged with the returning costs.
- If the returned merchandise is altered or damaged, the buyer is not entitled to withdraw from the contract.
§ 10 Final provisions
- Company www.motohurt.com S.C. reserves the right to withdraw from order fulfilment if it is possible to determine the time of order execution, unexpected change in purchase prices made by supplier or in case of unforeseen fortuitous events.
- The pricelist located in the online store www.MOTOHURT.com is not a commercial offer within the meaning of the law, but only a reflection of the manufacturer's offer for a given season, therefore, we do not guarantee the full availability of products included in the price list.
- By placing an order the buyer accepts the provisions of the above regulations.